|“||So... funny story... a dead body was found in this vent once. Ok, maybe that's not a funny story.||”|
— Angsty Teen (HandUnit), Night 2
In Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location, there are a series of vents allowing the player to get from one room to another easily. When the vents detect motion inside of them or are opened, the Female Computer Voice will tell you so.
List of Vents
Ballora Gallery Vent: The vent connecting the Primary Control Module to the Ballora Gallery.
Funtime Auditorium Vent: The vent connecting the Primary Control Module to the Funtime Auditorium.
Circus Gallery Vent: The vent connecting the Primary Control Module to the Circus Control.
The sound of the player going through the vent slowly.
The sound of the player going through the vent fast.
The sound of Ennard moving in the vent.
The sound of BidyBab moving in the vent in the main game.
The sound of BidyBab moving in the vent in Custom Night.
- Originally, the vents were supposed to have bars covering them when not in use. This idea was scrapped.
- But strangely, these were used in the blueprints of the Primary Control Module
- The player can choose to crawl normally or sprinting in the vents, though going fast skips some dialogue.
- The vents are previewed in the trailer.
- On Night 2 it is believed the Bidybabs use the vents to travel to the Player.
- Although strangely, there are no vents leading from Circus Gallery to Circus Control.
- If the player stays in a vent for long enough, they will hear noises, as if someone else was in the vent. The player will not get jumpscared, though.
- It is unknown if there's any vents/doors leading into the Scooping Room or Private Room.
- It is unknown who's body was found in the vents as told on Night 2 by HandUnit(Angsty Teen), but HandUnit(Angsty Teen) claims that it was a "Funny Story" when he tells you about it.
- In custom night the vent in the Private Room is changed to have a gaseous-like substance showing and the camera of the vent being lowered for Bidybab.
Private Room & Custom Night