Were you looking for the game's Teasers?
In the source code of the game's teasers, many pieces of information were found.
A strange code was found in the source code of many teasers, and was decoded to create the following table:
|MONDAY||TUESDAY||WEDNESDAY||THURSDAY||FRIDAY||SATURDAY||SUNDAY||BKD = Booked|
|Circus Baby||BKD||AVL||BKD||BKD||AVL||PVT||MAT||AVL = Available|
|Ballora||BKD||BKD||BKD||BKD||BKD||PVT||MAT||PVT = Private|
|Funtime Freddy||BKD||BKD||BKD||BKD||BKD||MAT||MAT||MAT = Maintenence|
|AVL||AVL||AVL||BKD||AVL||MAT||MAT||MAT = Maintenance|
|OOS||OOS||OOS||OOS||OOS||OOS||OOS||OOS||OOS = Out of Service|
In the source code of many teasers, many abbreviated words and phrases were found. They were decoded, the results shown below:
- AftnROBTCS: Afton Robotics Inc.
- ChcasPrtyWrld: Chica's Party World
- CRMN_Inst: Criminal Institute, Criminal Institution, Crewmen Installation, Criminal Installation, Carmen Institute
- Client_Dir: Client Directory
- PrivateBDayBooking: Private Birthday Booking
- Childrn_ENT: Children Entertainment
- SRVC_LOG: Service/Surveillance Log
- MAINTN: Maintenance
A link to an image was found in a source code of the First Ennard release date teaser, revealing a map of CBEAR.
Secrets in brightened images
Many other secrets/easter eggs were found once a teaser was brightened or inspected closely.