The contents of this page are from a speculative source! If you don't want to read/see any speculation then please leave the page.
- Were you looking for his appearance in FNaF 3?
|“||Father. It's me, Michael.||”|
— Springtrap, Golden Freddy Cutscene
Springtrap (also and formerly known as Spring Bonnie) is the main antagonist in Five Nights at Freddy's 3, and returns in the Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location Custom Night. He is seen in the 10/20 mode Cutscene and, some say in Circus Baby's second teaser. He is a heavily tattered version of Spring Bonnie suit in which Purple Guy is trapped inside.
Springtrap's appearance is almost completely identical to his Five Nights at Freddy's 3 counterpart. In the cutscene, he appears to be more withered, and his organs can not be seen. He also seems to be missing his pelvis. In the Circus Baby's Second teaser, his right ear is not severed.
Springtrap is a withered, decayed Spring Bonnie suit, in which the Purple Guy is trapped.
Spring Bonnie was an animatronic functioning with "spring-locks", created alongside Fredbear, and one of the first animatronics created in the Fazbear and Fredbear collective franchise.
Spring Bonnie made his first debut in "Fredbear's Family Diner", the original location which lead to the creation of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.
He also made an appearance in the Five Nights at Freddy's 4 minigame restaurant, known as "Fredbear and Friends". Some even say he was a part of one of the first Freddy Fazbear's Pizza locations.
He was eventually replaced with "Bonnie", a dark blue counterpart with a slight redesign. It may be possible that he was referred to as "Bonnie" in his original locations, but was deemed "Spring Bonnie" as to not to be confused. It is theorized that Spring Bonnie and Fredbear were decommissioned from an incident called "The Bite", shown in the FNaF 4 minigames.
Purple Guy met his death in a Spring Bonnie suit, after an attempt to hide in the suit from the dead souls of the murdered children in which lead to Purple Guy's death due to the springlocks. His soul possessed the suit, his body rotted inside the suit for many years until his appearance in Five Nights at Freddy's 3 as "Springtrap".
Role in Sister Location
Springtrap will appear in the Golden Freddy Mode cutscene. After Michael says his speech, Springtrap walks in for a second before the screen goes black.
- Scott said in a steam post he would like to bring Springtrap into another game, it happened to be FNaF:SL.
- In FNaF 3 and 4 Spring Bonnie is shown in the night minigames, although Spring Bonnie's real-life appearance has never been revealed.
- When Springtrap moves forward his right ear appears to be erratic.
- Father. It's me, Michael. I did it. I found it. It was right where you said it would be. They were all there. They didn't recognize at first but then they thought I was you. And I found her. I put her back together, just like you asked me to. She's free now. But something is wrong with me. I should be dead. But I'm not. I've been living in shadows. There is only one thing left for me to do now. I'm going to come find you. I'm going to come find you.
The Music that plays during the V. Hard Golden Freddy Cutscene.