|“||It seems that you have accidentally wandered into a restricted area.||”|
— HandUnit, Night 5 (Fake Ending)
The Private Room is the secret room in Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location. It is accessed by disobeying Circus Baby and going to the room on the opposite side of the Scooping Room on night 5. The player must first fully complete the Circus Baby Death Minigame and obtain the real endingto gain access to the room.
After surviving the player survives till 6AM they get fired and sent home with a basket full of Exotic Butters as a gift while watching the last episode of The Immortal and The Restless, also known as the "Fake Ending".
Custom Night also takes place in the Private Room, in every mode.
How to Enter the Room
To get into the room, you have to first finish the Circus Baby death minigame to obtain the key-card required to enter the room. Then, disobey her instructions while going to the Scooping Room on Night 5 by only moving right and forwards, rather than left and forwards like she will tell you. If you have the keycard, the door to the Private Room will be opened and you will enter the room.
The Private Room highly resembles the many versions of The Office from previous Five Nights at Freddy's games. In front of the player, there is a desk holding up a fan, a Fredbear Plush toy, with presumably a camera remote control , three animated static monitors, a soda cup, and a few crumbled pieces of paper. On the wall, there is a poster of Circus Baby and a BidyBab with the word "Celebrate!". There are two doors and a vent above that can be closed similar to the first game. The Private Room has seven cameras, including a vent CAM, named very similarly to the first three games.
"It seems that you have accidentally wandered into a restricted area. Due to the sensitive nature of the materials that you may be exposed to here, you will not be allowed to leave until the clean-up crew arrives at 6AM. So hang tight. Rest assured that you will be promptly rescued, fired, and sent home. Thank you for being an employee. We hope your experience has not been as regrettable as ours."
- HandUnit, Night 5
- The Private Room contains components from the four previous canon games.
- It has two doors on either side of the player, and has limited power like the first game.
- It has a vent, and has three ways to the room like the second game.
- It has only one animatronic active, like the third game where Springtrap is the only animatronic that can kill the player, as well as having multiple jumpscares.
- By typing 1-9-8-3 in the keypad before the night begins, all three screens change from static to angles of the Bedroom, the bed and the hallway from the fourth game.
- But in the mobile version, you can't type the code and cannot see the cameras on the static tv.
- Also, a Fredbear plush can be seen, similar to the one from the fourth game as well, alongside a remote control.
- A fan similar to that of the other FNaF games is visible on the desk.
- The sound for the fan is also used on the elevator.
- In Night 5, The power drains faster than the first game.
- This may be because there is only one animatronic active, and thus the game is harder.
- This is the first office that is entirely animated, excluding the fan.
- The office somehow looks very similar to the Five Nights at Candy's office.
- The Fredbear Plushie's Nose wasn't honk-able until Custom Night's release.
- The Fredbear plushie seems to be holding a remote for something, presumably a camera or a walkie talkie remote.
- The 1983 easter egg is disabled in Custom Night due to Lolbit being present.
The sound Lolbit's intermission makes when it shows up.
The sound made when Funtime Foxy is successfully stopped.
The sound made when Bon-Bon is successfully stopped and Bidybab exit the vent.
The sound BidyBab makes when moving in the vent.
The sound made when Funtime Freddy is moving from the left closet to the right closet.
The sound made when Funtime Freddy is moving from the right closet to the left closet.
The sound of closing the door, this is the same sound used in FNaF 1.
The sound of the monitor being pulled up, this is the same sound used in FNaF 1.
The sound of the monitor being put down, this is the same sound used in FNaF 1.
The Sound of the Fan in the Private Room, strangely this is also used in the elevator.
The sound of Ennard moving in the vent.
Shift Complete! Pops
Watch Your 6
(Custom Night Easy Mode Ambiance)
The Forbidden Nocturne
(Custom Night Hard Mode Ambiance)
Drag Me To The Crusher
(Custom Night V. Hard Mode Ambiance)
|Circus Baby's Pizza World • Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental • Chica's Party World • Circus Gallery • Circus Control • Under The Desk • Ballora Gallery • Funtime Auditorium • Elevator • Eggs Benedict's Home • Scooping Room • Breaker Room • Parts/Service • Afton Robotics Inc. • Primary Control Module • Private Room|