The contents for Custom Night, FNaF World and The Novels are non-canon sources, and thus, have no bearing on the official lore of the game series.
Minireena 2 has the exact same appearance as the Minireenas, the only difference being is that Minireena 2 is a little more shadowed/darkened.
Role in Sister Location
In the Custom Night, Minireena 2 will distract the player by covering up their screen randomly, impeding their vision of the office. Their blocking of the view makes the player very difficult to click Bonnet's nose, the vent and door buttons, and Lolbit's L-O-L buttons you don't use the keyboard. They also laugh, making it more difficult to hear audio cues like from Funtime Freddy or Ballora's music. Five can appear at the most and they cannot be prevented or deactivated.
- Minireena 2 is the only animatronic that is a not a redesigned variation of another animatronic.
- They only appear when the player puts down the monitor.
- In the mobile versions for Android and IOS, Minireena 2 are transparent because the player won't see the door buttons if they are not.
- Up to 5 of Minireena 2 can block your view and laugh at you.
- Canon Minireenas also cover you up in Night 4 whilst inside your spring-lock suit.
- Minireena 2's texture is split between the body and head.
|The various giggles produced by Minireena 2.|