Freddy and Co. is a preset game mode in Custom Night in FNaF:SL. In this preset, the player must deal with Funtime Freddy, Yenndo, Funtime Foxy, and Bonnet. Like other preset modes, the difficulty can be changed from Easy to Very Hard.
- On lower difficulties, Freddy alternates between both sides of the room for attacking. On higher difficulties, it gets tougher because he can come from either side at random. The player must check which side he's on and shut the appropriate door. The player can hear Funtime Freddy's footsteps going left or right (headphones are required).
- Similarly to Ballora, Funtime Freddy lets the player know when he is visible on the cameras by using audio cues; his first phrase is stated when he is on one side, and the second is when he sends out Bon-Bon to attack the player.
- Funtime Freddy will let the player know when he sends out Bon-Bon by telling Bon-Bon to attack them. Once the player figures out which side they're on, they must shut the appropriate door. When the player hears a single "thud" (Bon-Bon hitting the door) they can reopen the door.
- As stated in Weirdos, when Yenndo appears in front of the player, they must put camera up immediately to avoid getting jumpscared, even if Bonnet is on screen.
- Funtime Foxy works just like Foxy from FNaF 1: the player must keep an eye on them. When they're gone from the camera, the player must put down the right door immediately. Once the player hears a pound on the door, that means that Funtime Foxy has gone back to their stage and the door is safe to open.
- All of the original FNaF characters' variants from FNaF:SL are present in this game mode.
- Strangely, Lolbit is not present in this mode, despite being a counterpart to Funtime Foxy, who is present.
|Custom Night Presets|
|Cupcake Challenge • Golden Freddy • Top Shelf • Bottom Shelf • Dolls, Attack! • Funtime Frenzy • Freddy & Co. • Girls' Night • Weirdos • Angry Ballet|