Freddy and Co. is a preset game mode in Custom Night in Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location. In this set, you must deal with Funtime Freddy, Yenndo, Funtime Foxy, and Bonnet. Like other preset modes, you can change the difficulty from Easy to Very Hard.
- On lower difficulties, Freddy alternates between both sides of the room for attacking. On higher difficulties, it gets tougher because he can come from either side at random. Make sure to check which side he's on so that you can shut the appropriate door. The player can hear Funtime Freddy's footsteps going left or right (headphones are required).
- Similarly to Ballora, Funtime Freddy lets the player know when he can be seen by using audio cues: His first phrase is stated when he can be visible on a certain side, and the second is when he sends out Bon-Bon.
- Funtime Freddy will let the player know when he sends out Bon-Bon by telling Bon-Bon to attack you. Once you figure out which side they're on, shut the appropriate door. Once you hear a single "thud" you can reopen the door.
- As stated in Weirdos, when Yenndo appears in front of you, put your camera up immediately to avoid getting jumpscared. Also follow the same strategy when Yenndo and Bonnet are on-screen together.
- Funtime Foxy works just like Foxy from FNaF 1; keep an eye on them. When they're gone from the camera, put down your right door immediately. When you hear a pounding sound coming from the door, that means that Funtime Foxy has gone back to their stage.
- All of the original FNaF characters' variants from FNaF:SL are present in this game mode.
- Strangely Lolbit is not present in this mode, being a counterpart to Funtime Foxy, who is present.
|Custom Night Presets|
|Cupcake Challenge • Golden Freddy • Top Shelf • Bottom Shelf • Dolls, Attack! • Funtime Frenzy • Freddy & Co. • Girls' Night • Weirdos • Angry Ballet|