- Were you looking for Breaker Room or Circus Gallery from Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location? Or HandUnit?
|“||The elevator stopped. You know the routine. You can get them now or... whatever. You can stay here if you want.||”|
— Angsty Teen (HandUnit), Night 2
On every night (excluding Night 4) the player presses a red button to exit the elevator, and travel out of the elevator through a vent, which leads to the Primary Control Module After a summary of the night by Hand unit.
The elevator is a circular room with reflective metal walls covered in pipework, and only one visible door. The ceiling contains a large fan with a light behind it that casts a rotating shadow on the walls and grated floor.
There is a speaker on the left side of the door, as well as a red button, keypad, and vent on the right. There is a poster of Circus Baby with her BidyBabs on the left side with the word "CELEBRATE" on it and one of Ballora on the right with the word "DANCE" on it, higher up. Opposite of the Baby poster is what appears to be a set of switches.
There is a yellow keypad that will flip up from below once a night which HandUnit provides you with. The player uses this keypad to input information to give to HandUnit, such as their name.
- On rare occasions, the player can see Bidybab looking into the elevator.
- Despite all of the walls being reflective, there is no visible reflection of Eggs Benedict.
- This is the only place you see HandUnit and his options.
- This is one of the 3 rooms you can't get jumpscared in, the other being the Vents, and Primary Control Module.
Sounds that are found on the Elevator; See HandUnit for dialogue.
Motion trigger- Entry Way vent.