The Circus Baby Minigame is a minigame accessible in Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location. It is accessed after dying roughly 5 times or by pressing the Circus Baby sprite in the bottom left corner of the Extras menu. Or by pressing the right side of the Back button if using Mobile.
The style and gameplay is similar to a Death Minigames in FNAF 2. It appears as a platformer where Circus Baby must feed the kids in the minigame cupcakes in under a minute. The 3 cupcake types are:
- Pink: The player has 10 pink cupcakes to start with, which are used up when they hit a child.
- Blue: The player next gets 4 blue cupcakes which fires 3 cupcakes at once, similar to a shotgun.
- Green: The player finally gets 3 green cupcakes which go right through the child after they have been fed.
- Ice Cream: Is obtained when all of the kids are fed, can be used at the beginning; spam to activate.
Success can only be achieved by using specific cupcakes at specific areas at the minigame.
To feed a child, you must shoot them twice with a pink or blue cupcake, or once with a green cupcake. It is necessary to give each child two cupcakes in order to give them full satisfaction.
There are 4 ways to end the minigame:
- If you fall from one of the platforms, the minigame will end.
- If the time runs out, the minigame will end.
- If you reach the blue goal sign at the end, regardless of how many children are fed, the minigame will end.
- If you instead feed every child and take the ice cream back to the start, there will be a cutscene where a little girl will walk up to Baby to take the ice cream. However, when she is close enough, Baby's body will open up, revealing a metal arm that grabs the girl and kills her with a loud shriek. The minigame will then end. This gives the player the second star and the keycard for the Good/Fake Ending on Night 5.
- The girl killed in the fourth ending is William Afton's daughter.
- This is proven to be true by the inter-night dialogue and Baby's story during Night 3.
- Circus Baby appears to have blue eyes in the minigame, as oppose to the usual green.
- The soundtrack playing in the minigame is called "Turtle Crusher".
- This is a reference to the Super Mario Bros series, where the characters can crush turtles.
- In the mobile version, Circus Baby's sound when she kills William's Daughter is different the pc version.
The scream made when baby kills the girl.
WARNING! EXTREMELY LOUD!
The song that plays regularly when you don't have the ice scream.
The Music That plays when you have the Ice Cream.
Feeding a child a cupcake: