|“||Hey, Bon-Bon, I think that's the birthday boy over there!||”|
— Funtime Freddy, Night 2
Bon-Bon also known as the Bonnie Hand Puppet is a character in Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location. He is Funtime Freddy's hand puppet. He also acts as an antagonist in the Sister Location Custom Night.
His physical design is similar to Bonnie from the first game and his color design is similar to Toy Bonnie from the second game, sporting red, rosy cheeks. He is colored a brilliant blue with turquoise on his stomach, paws, muzzle, and the insides of his ears. Like his original counterpart, he also wears a red bow-tie. His eyes are purple in color. Some say he has a strong resemblance with Adventure Bonnie from FNAF World.
Bon-Bon stands at about 1.7 ft tall. This makes Bon-Bon tied with Bonnet for the smallest animatronic in Sister Location.
Role In Sister Location
In Night 2 in the Breaker Room, the player uses the space button to activate mascot response audio. This is Bon-Bon talking to Funtime Freddy, telling him to "calm down", and assuring him that he is worrying about nothing. This causes Funtime Freddy to be less aggressive towards the player.
In Night 3 there is a point in which the player will need to press a button under Bon-Bon's bowtie. However, the puppet will detach himself and sneak around Funtime Freddy's body. If you do not press his button in time, Bon-Bon will jumpscare and kill the player.
Bon-Bon also appears in Custom Night, attacking the player according to Funtime Freddy's audio cues.
"Bon-Bon, say hi to our friends!" -Funtime Freddy (Night 2)
"Hey, Bon-Bon, I think that's the birthday boy over there!" -Funtime Freddy (Night 2)
"B-Bon-Bon, go get him!" -Funtime Freddy (Custom Night)
"Now, press the black button under the Bonnie hand Puppet's nose to release the second power module." -HandUnit (Night 3)
- Bon-Bon's voice seems to soothe Funtime Freddy, as seen in Night 2.
- Bon-Bon, Bonnet, and the Minireenas are the only animatronics from FNaF:SL to not have 5 fingers.
- Bon-Bon's face is not fully seen in the trailer, only a portion is seen.
- The name "Bon-Bon" is likely a reference to the Youtuber Markiplier and the Fanbase calling Toy Bonnie "Bon-Bon" in the second game.
- Bon-Bon, Bonnet, and the Minireenas are the only animatronics not to have moving, split faceplates.
- Bon-Bon, Minireena, and BidyBab are the only animatronics that are paired with the other main animatronics.
- Bon-Bon is voiced by Becky Shrimpton.
- Bon-Bon is one of the smallest animatronics in the game, alongside Minireena, Bonnet, BidyBab, and Electrobab.
- Bon-Bon is the only animatronic not to have legs.
- Bon-Bon, along with Bonnet, Minireena, and BidyBab have no eyebrows.
- If you look closely when Bon-Bon jumpscares you, can see Bon-Bon's eyes shrink.
- Bon-Bon's torso appears to be nearly completely hollow, as Bon-Bon and Bonnet have the same design.
- Bon-Bon's forehead appears to be popping out.
- Bon-Bon appears exactly like Bonnet, aside from its colors.
- Becky Shrimpton has often referred to Bon-Bon as female, however she has stated on Reddit that Bon-Bon is "Whatever they want to be." Meaning that this does not confirm Bon-Bon's gender in any way.
Bon-Bon's jumpscare sound: WARNING! EXTREMELY LOUD!
Bon-Bon's jumpscare sound from Custom Night: WARNING! EXTREMELY LOUD!
(This is shared with the other animatronics who jumpscare you in Custom Night)
"Calm down, and go back to sleep. No one is here."
"Shhh, go back to your stage. Everything is ok."
"Everything is ok, let's go back to sleep."
"Oh calm down, I think it was just a mouse."
"Nope, no one is here."
"Shhh, it's bedtime. Let's go back to our stage."
"You must be hearing things, silly. giggle"
These are the giggle produced by Bon-Bon used in the Breaker Room, these are shared with Bonnet.
The Scurries Bon-Bon makes in Parts/Service, they resemble real-life animal scratches.
The sound made when you successfully defended off one of the attacks done by Bon-Bon in Custom Night.
- When Bon-Bon is on the floor in the Scooping Room his ears are sunken into the floor a little.
- This also happens in his idle animations but his arm is sunken into his body.
- When Funtime Freddy is in the Left Closet Bon-Bon's shadow is present, even though Bon-Bon is not shown.