- Were you looking for Parts/Service, Circus Gallery or Funtime Auditorium from the Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location?
|“||This is the Ballora Gallery Party Room and Dance Studio, encouraging kids to get fit and enjoy pizza.||”|
— HandUnit, Night 1
The Ballora Gallery (Reference by HandUnit as Ballora Gallery Party Room and Dance Studio) is a location in Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location within Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental. It is the starting location of Ballora and Minireena on all of the nights except Night 5.
Ballora Gallery is a large, dark room. The Show Stage is the starting location of Ballora and the Minireenas. It also appears to have a white floor.
Nearest to the player is a panel, which have two buttons mounted on them. The top blue button is for the lights; and the bottom orange button is to trigger a controlled, electrical shock to Ballora and the Minireenas.
In order to get to the Breaker Room, the player must pass through Ballora Gallery as fast as possible without being killed by Ballora, and then back to primary control module to finish the night. When you're walking/crawling through Ballora Gallery, stay as quiet as possible as to not trigger Ballora. If you hear her music box, Crumbling Dreams, become louder, stop and stay still. She'll leave after a couple of seconds if you do. If you fail to stay silent when she is near, she'll jumpscare you, resulting in a Game Over.
- On Night 5, viewing in the Primary Control Module will show the silhouette of a technician who has been hung. The other technician can be found hung in the Funtime Auditorium.
- There is a glitch, if you go faster when you are already near the door, there is a possible chance that Ballora will attack you after entering through the door in Night 2. However, this does not result in a game over.
- In night 3, you will see the Minireenas carrying Ballora's Body parts through the window that shows Ballora Gallery.
- In the mobile version, you will see a warning sign when Ballora is near.
- In the mobile version in Night 1, you will see Ballora with her Minireenas motionless.
|Ballora's song "Crumbling Dreams".|
|The sound of walking/running, this is shared with Funtime Auditorium.||Slow: |
|The motion trigger for entering the room.|
|The motion trigger for entering the breaker room.|